When you buy or sell a home, you’re taking a huge step in your life.
We want to help you make that transition as smooth as possible. We work with each client directly, making sure to address their individual needs and preferences.
1. Getting to Know You
Our clients are the backbone of our business. Without them, we wouldn’t be here today. We get to know each client individually and assess their needs, wants, and concerns. We’re right here with you, every step of the way. You can rest assured knowing that you’re working with some of the most knowledgeable and skilled professionals in the industry. In order to fully understand your home purchase or sale goals, it is important to schedule a meeting with us. Enjoy a cup of coffee or lunch on us! That’s all it takes.
2. Our Trusted Partners
Over time, we’ve developed trusting, professional relationships with our partners, and our clients truly benefit from the close relationships we’ve developed. We coordinate with Spokane’s best lenders, title companies, home inspectors, contractors, and specialists to make sure our clients get approved for the funding they need or prepare for the sale of their house. Parrish Real Estate Group has created rapport and trust with our professional partners and you can enjoy first rate service from them all.
3. Get Pre-Approved Today
Our lenders will review your income, credit score, and assets to determine the amount of mortgage you qualify for. We trust our preferred lenders and title companies, they have helped us close many transactions. Get pre-qualified today for free!
4. Phase 1
- Obtain financial pre-approval
- Select properties you’re interested in
- We schedule viewings for the homes you’d like to see
- Write an offer to purchase
- Negotiate terms
- Accept the contract
- Deliver your earnest money to the title company
- Generate a homeowner’s insurance coverage quote (required after an offer is accepted)
5. Phase 2
- Choose your inspector. Our partners are trusted and experienced
- A licensed, State of Washington inspector conducts the inspection
- We facilitate resolving any inspection issues for you so you don’t have to
- The lender orders the appraisal and gets keys to the home
- Review the title report to ensure there aren’t any last-minute surprises
6. Phase 3
- Close the sale
- Funding and signing
- And finally, taking possession of your home!
We’re Here to Help
We’ve helped many people in the Spokane area buy and sell homes. Knowing you have an experienced real estate team on your side relieves the stress and hassle of trying to buy or sell yourself.